1. Job Description:
– Check and follow up internal audit activities of the factory in order to pass external audits (GSMA SAS, VISA/ MASTERCARD, ISO9001, ISO14001)
– Direct Internal Audit team and other related departments to fulfill paperwork, documentation and procedures comply with requirements of the standards.
– Develop and improve the procedure and documentation system of the factory
– Build and develop training programmes for employees regarding requirements of dedicated standards
– Do the translation of required docs and procedures following direct manager’s request.
– Responsible for all external and internal audits
– Responsible for factory’s physical security system status and the compliance of employee to all the physical security procedure.
– Lead, organize and manage daily work for Internal Audit team, and Security Guard team.
– Support Factory Vice Director in organizing, implementing the work of current projects and in implementing new projects of the factory.
– Do other tasks following direct manager’s request.
- University degree. Foreign Language, Economic and Social school are prefered
• At least 2 years experience in team leader position
• Having knowledge and experience in ISO and certificates
• Exellent English communication
• Skill to use various Microsoft software programs (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
• Good communication and working under pressure
• Ability to organize the work and good at presentation skill
• Active, hard-working, faithful, team-work and high responsibility
– Free lunch in company
– Attractive income, flexible on the ability
– Bonus in holiday and project incentive
– Health insurance, Social insurance, Aon care insurance
– Travel in summer, spring and have a chance to join the company’s activities
– Professional working environment in the leading of card manufacturer company in Vietnam.
– Working place: 40 Plot, Quang Minh Industrial Park, Me Linh, Hanoi (Transportation for employee in Hanoi)
** Profiles include:
– CV in English
– Copies of degrees or certificates.
– Your personal documents are not returned in any cases. Only candidates that meet our requirments will be contacted for interview (by phone or email)
– Deadline to apply: 28/02/2017 (First come first serve). We can process to interview before timeline
– Please send your CV and certificates to :
Hanoi Office: 12th floor, TTC Building, 19 Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi
Factory address: 40 Plot, Quang Minh Industrial Park, Me Linh, Hanoi
Contact person : Ms Cong Thi Ha – HR Dept